1616 - 1685 (69 years)
Has more than 100 ancestors and more than 100 descendants in this family tree.
||Adrian von Borcke |
|Relationship||with Francis Fox|
||19 Mar 2010 |
||Abigail Sophie von Below, d. 8 Jan 1679 |
||21 Jul 1637
|+||1. Andreas von Borcke, d. 25 Mar 1675|
| ||2. Ernst Matthias von Borcke, b. 1 Apr 1646, d. 23 Mar 1728 (Age 81 years)|
|+||3. Philipp Steffen von Borcke, b. 16 Jul 1647, Stargordt , d. 1 Oct 1720, Kankelfitz (Age 73 years)|
| ||4. Abigail Eva von Borcke, a.d.H. Stargard, d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||5. Anna Maria von Borcke, d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||6. Abraham Adrian von Borcke, d. Aft 1684|
| ||7. Sophia Dilliana von Borcke, d. 1682|
|+||8. Margarethe Barbara von Borcke, b. 21 Aug 1661, d. 31 Oct 1731, Köslin (Age 70 years)|
| ||9. Emerentia Debora von Borcke, d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||10. David Melchior von Borcke, b. 20 Jan 1665, Stargordt , d. Yes, date unknown|
||19 Mar 2010 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Herr auf Stramehl, Regenwalde, Stargordt und Döberitz, kurbrandenb. Kammerjunker, Landrat und Rittmeister
Kreis Regenwalde, Pommern, Prussia
Village Histories -
Alt Döberitz - in 1655, the estate in Alt Döberitz was owned by Adrian von Borcke. The Evangelical residents of the village attended church in Stargordt.
Dorow - the owner of the estate in Dorow was Antonius von Borcke. During the 19th century, the Evangelical residents of the village belonged to the parish in Obernhagen. Later on a church was built in Dorow
Elvershagen - the owner of the estate in Elvershagen before 1666 was Andreas and Matz von Borcke from Zozenow. After 1666, it was owned by Adrian, Ulrich Felix's widow and Andreas Adrian von Borcke. The Evangelical residents of Elvershagen belonged to the Obernhagen parish.
Flackenhagen - the owner of the estate at Flackenhagen in 1655 was von Drosedow and in 1666 was Frau Drosedowsche and Richard Münchow.
Gardin - In 1655, Jürgen Heinrich and Adrian von Borcke are recorded as the owners of the estate in Gardin. In 1666, the owners are Antonius, Adrian, Jürgen Matz, Marten von Borcke and Frau Drosedowsche von Flackenhagen.
The Evangelical residents of Gardin belonged to the Regenwalde parish.
Geiglitz - in 1655, the owner of the estate was Phillip von der Ostens sons: Valentin Anders Henning and Balzer von der Osten, Egidius Dubslaff von der Osten. In 1666, the owners were Valentin Friedrich, Valentin Andreas and Egidius Dubschlaff von der Osten. The residents included: Jürgen Gandike, Frantz Gandike, Jacob Zuer, Peter Zirven, Hans Gandike, Adam Fritze, Peter Gresekens, Ernst Krüger, Carsten Stechow, Carsten, Greseke, David Krüger, Christoffer Krüger, Carsten Greseke, Dinnies Pöereke and Hanß Tetze. The residents of Geiglitz attended church in Labuhn.
Kankelfitz - the estate was owned by Adrian von Borcke and sold to Antonius von Borcke in 1666. There was an Evangelical church in Kankelfitz.
Karow - Before 1666 the estate in Karow was owned by Adrian, Henning, Jost, Christian, Ulrich, Paul and Andreas von Borcke. It was then sold to Andreas Adrian, Michael, Ulrich, Adrian, Jürgen Matz and Jost von Borcke.
Residents of Karen included: Chim Marten, Jacob marten, Dinnies Rusche, Peter Creitlow, Peter Borhard, Chim Möde, Frantz Piepenborg, Jost Raddüje, Marten Creitlow, Hanneman, Chim Lüetke, Drewes Creitlow, Hennike Kienaw, Frantz Bötticher, Frantz Kock, Drewes Kock, Kienaw, Mewes Möde, Jürgen Kappitzke, Valentin Lüetke - farmer, Schünike, Schünike, Pipenborg (Kossäten), Michel Tetzlaff, Jacob Kleyen, Chim Helwig, Jacob Bötticher, Chim Lüetke, Carsten Borchard, Thomas Jandrey - farmer, Paul Ramthun and Hans Laffrentz.
Karnitz - Ulrich Felix von Borcke inherited the estate in Karnitz in 1666 from Andreas Adrian von Borcke. The residents of Karnitz attended church in Karow.
Klein Raddow - the estate in Klein Raddow was owned by Ulrich Felix Borcke's widdow. The residents in 1629 included Chim Raddyge, Peter Lüdeke, Carsten Niemar, Drews Bölicke, Jacob Lüdeke, Ties Züel, Dinnyges Jandrew, Bahn Jandrey, Drews Willer, Märten Niemar, Drews Niemar, Gürgen Lüdeke and Märten Züele. In 1666, the residents included: Hannß Niemar, Christian Koch, Drews Niemar, Jacob Niemar, Vrban Jandrey (mayor), Heinrich Miltprat, Old Märten Niemar and Young Märten Niemar.
Kratzig - the estate in Kratzig was owned by Anton von Borcke and was purchased by Kurt Jürgen, Ulrich Felix, Hektor and Adrian von Borcke in 1655. The Evangelical residents of Kratzig attended church in Kankelfitz.
Kummerow - the estate in Kummerow was owned by Phillip von der Ostens sons: Valentin Anders Henning, Balzer and Egidius Dubslaff von der Osten in 1655. Residents at that time included: Jochim Preye, Baltzer Zirven, Hanß Preye, Thiel Zieman, Carsten Siefeke, Frantz Lietzow, Michel Preye and Paul Lutke. The residents of Kummerow attended church in Labuhn.
Labuhn - The owner of the estate in 1655 was Martin, Henning and Antonius von Borcke. In 1827 it was owned by Ernst von Bülow, in 1851 by Hans von Bülow, in 1877 by Graf Louis von Peroncher, in 1915 by Graf Wilhelm von Perponcher and in 1931 by Eva Gräfin von Perponcher, nee von Wilamowitz-Moellendorff.
There was an Evangelical church in Labuhn . ( A round barn in Labuhn is shown at left)
Lessenthin - the estate in Lessenthin was owned by Antonius von Borcke and purchased by Kurt Jürgen and Adrian von Borcke in 1655. The Evangelical residents of Lessenthin belonged to the Kankelfitz church.
Lowin - In 1655 the owner of the estate in Lowin was recorded as Christian von Borcke. In 1666, the owner was Jost von Borcke.
Niederhagen - the estate in Niederhagen was owned by Adrian, Ulrich Felix and Matz von Borcke. The Evangelical residents of the village attended church in Obernhagen.
Obernhagen - The Obernhagen estate, in 1666, was owned by Adrian and Ulrich Felix's widow von Borcke and Lorenz von Wedel (von Jost von Borcke). The owner in 1864 was Otto von Graevenitz, in 1876 it was Paul Klettner and in 1895 it was Paul Protzen. (The Obernhagen castle is at the left)
Ornshagen - the owner of the estate in Ornshagen in 1666 was Antonius von Borcke, Lorenz von Wedels and Christoph Henning von Wedels' wife. Residents included: Baltzer Knurre, Peter and Jochim Albrecht, Hans Albrecht, Christian Netzele, Michel Großkreutz, Drewes Lafrentz and Marten Taleman. The population in 1939 was 25 and 56 households. Ornshagen was a forest ranger station and had a railroad station. (The Ornshagen castle is at the right)
Paatzig - Christoph Henning von Wedel's widow - Ilsa Sabina von Borcke, Georg von Borcke, Georg von Borcke with his brother and Henning von Borcke were recorded as the owners of the Paatzig estate in 1655.
Pinnow - This beautiful village was located on the northeastern border of Kreis Regenwalde, near Kreis Kolbin-Korlin. Evidence of its existence is found in a charter enumerating castles and locks in the year of 1248. There were 605 residents lived in Pinnow in 1939. It contained about 676 acres of land in 1939, which supported 44 horses, 193 head of cattle, 74 sheep and 120 pigs. The Evangelical residents of Pinnow attended church at Kölpin in Kreis Kolberg-Korlin. Most of the church records, which began in 1682, have been lost since the expulsion of the Germans after World War II. The church itself was destroyed by the Russians on 3 March 1945.
Schofanz - the estate in Schofanz was owned by Jürgen Heinrich von Borcke in 1655. The Evangelical residents of the village attended church in Stargordt.
Schwerin - The village estate ownership by the von Wedel family dates back to 1500, when the registered owner was Vivigens von Wedel.and was passed on through inheritance to Bernhard von Wedel in about 1917. Of the 419 residents of Schwerin, 411 were members of the Evangelical Church in Silligsdorf and 8 residents were Roman Catholics.
Stargordt - The estate owners included Jürgen Heinrich, Adrian and Matz von Borcke; and Christoph Henning von Wedels widow, Sabina von Borcke. The van Borcke family owned one of the oldest manor houses, which was situated on the banks of the Rega River. Prussian Field Marshall built this magnificant baroque styled mansion between 1717 and 1720. The building was was designed in traditional style of Holland. Heinrich von Borcke, the son of Graf von Borcke, constructed additions in 1743. The courtyard and garden additions of the main building were arranged in a three-part formation with the original house, balanced on one wing by an ornamental baroque gable, and on the other wing by a simple decorative roof. Windows set with the mansard roof on the upper story gave warmth and welcome to the house.
Stargordt's design embodied the classical style of its day and age. With this structure, Borcke, a loyal and respected officer of Friedrich Wilhelm I, demonstrated the idea that simplicity in a house of this size is quite graceful and elegant. A valuable collection of 18th century Gobelius art, representing ancient mythology, adorned the grand house.The last owner was Henning Graf von Borcke-Stargordt. When the government collapsed in 1945 and the Russians invaded, some of the German staff still occupied the mansion. This historical and architectural landmark, surrounded by its grand park, was burnt down by the Russians. At the last moment, Graf Henning and his wife saved themselves by fleeing in a hunting wagon. (Submitted by: Trudy Hawley)
Vogelsang - the estate owner, in 1666, was Ulrich Felix von Borcke, Andreas Adrian von Borcke, Ewald von Kleist and Lorenz von Wedel. The residents included Jochim Vmbland, Gürgen Moyde, Hannß Gudes, Christophel Reinicke, Ernst Efert and Christophel Utech. The Evangelical residents of Vogelsang were part of the Gross Raddow parish.
- [S4034] Gotha Adel A 1903, (Verlag Justus Perthes, Gotha 1903), Z 50/988., 151 (Reliability: 2).
- [S4034] Gotha Adel A 1903, (Verlag Justus Perthes, Gotha 1903), Z 50/988., 151 (Reliability: 3).
- [S5749] Pommerscher Adelsspiegel, Elzow, Albrecht, Abt. Bonin (Reliability: 3).
- [S5772] Von Below, Ein deutsches Geschlecht aus dem Ostseeraum, Oskar Pusch, (Dortmund 1974, Veröffentlichung der Forschungsstelle Ostmitteleuropa im Lande Nordrhein-Westfalen, Reihe Nr. 27), Tab. XXXIII (Reliability: 3).
- [S5765] Europäische Stammtafeln, Neue Folge Bd. XXII., Rund um die Ostsee 1, (2005), 55 (Reliability: 3).