Abt 1522 - 1554 (~ 32 years)
Has more than 100 ancestors and more than 100 descendants in this family tree.
||Thomas Wyatt  |
|Relationship||with Francis Fox|
||Allington Castle, Boxley, Kent, England 
||11 Apr 1554
||Tower of, London, Middlesex, England 
||30 Aug 2000 |
||Jane Haute, b. Abt 1522, d. Yes, date unknown |
| ||1. Jane Wyatt, d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||2. George Wyatt, b. 1550, Allington Castle, Boxley, Kent, England , d. 16 Sep 1623, Ireland (Age 73 years)|
| ||3. Anne Wyatt, b. 6 Nov 1542, d. 1 Jun 1592 (Age 49 years)|
||29 Aug 2000 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- - 1554 - Led an armed conspiracy against Queen Mary abt when she married Philip of Spain.
- His badly organized followers fell away & he was taken prisoner.
- Steadfastly refused to implicate Princess Elizabeth in the plot.
- Lands were confiscated, but Mary & then Elizabeth restored some to his widow.
- [S191] Plantagenet Ancestry of 17th Century Colonists, David Faris, (Genealogical Publishing Co., Baltimore, MD, 1996), 1st ed, pp 286-289 "Wyatt" (Reliability: 0).